CORONAVIRUS – COVID-19
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
May 13, 2021
The CDC made a change today that “fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear a mask or physically distance in any setting, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance”. American Ordnance remains under the direction of the Secretary of Defense Mask Requirement that went into effect February 10th and will continue to enforce the use of mask.
As changes occur we will review our policies and approaches to the pandemic.
TOP 10 Need to Knows on COVID-19 Processes
1) If you or a member of your household have ANY of the symptoms below you are required to stay home.
2) Immediately notify HR if you or a household develop symptoms:
3) If you have close contact with someone who test positive and is NOT in my household, call and report this to HR. You would be allowed to work and will be monitored for the fourteen days.
4) Employees who receive the vaccine need to report this to HR. Please also report household member(s) who receive the vaccine.
5) Vaccines can be received at no cost to anyone who wants one. The US Depart of Health and CDC along with States health departments have created interactive websites to assist with scheduling vaccines.
Vaccine finder: https://www.vaccines.gov/
6) For COVID related absences call HR. For non-COVID related absences you will utilize the same phone numbers that are set up for your area to report an absence.
7) If you are required to stay home as a COVID related absence any hours not worked will need to be covered by unused sick hours and any accrued vacation hours.
8) Masks are required while at work following the Secretary of Defense requirements. A mask or cloth face covering over their mouth, nose and chin at all times while on the installation except in the following situations:
Face coverings are required to be worn at all times when using Company vehicles. Even if you are by yourself, you will need to wear a face covering when driving a Company vehicle.
9) Report any international travel to HR. The guidance on this changes frequently and to ensure you are using the most current processes it will be discussed individually.
10) ALWAYS use basic hand hygiene, wear a mask, and watch your distance to stay safe.